Top 5 Reasons to Sponsor
- PPA is the ONLY way to reach influential Professional NICU Parent Leaders as a group, with members in 16 states and 3 countries.
- Gain insight into what NICU parents and their infants want and need to thrive. Our attendees know better than anyone else, they have lived through the NICU.
- Show your company’s commitment to
supporting the NICU population by being an active participant in an event that benefits the very patients YOUR products are created for, NICU babies and their families!
- We embrace our sponsors and invite you to attend ALL sessions and participate in ALL social & networking opportunities. Get to know our members; they want to
get to know you too!
- This event is intimate by design to ensure meaningful relationships build
and valuable discussions occur.
Unlike any other conference, the Preemie Parent Summit is focused on the unique interests of NICU Parent Leaders in Maternal Infant Health. This two-day engaging educational conference brings together like-minded leaders, providers, industry and other stakeholders to provide a collaborative platform to identify and address the urgent needs of the NICU
parent population. We are committed to providing engaging opportunities for NICU
Parent Support Leaders to enhance their leadership skills, improve support for families and increase their involvement in all facets of healthcare policy, care guidelines, advocacy, and education.
Your Captive Audience
Each year, passionate Maternal Infant Health stakeholders attend the Preemie Parent Summit. 90% of the audience includes Professional NICU Parent Leaders from across the United States working in highly influential positions in local, regional, national and international capacities. Their work focuses on improving access to and the quality of education, resources, and support for families along the continuum of care from high-risk pregnancy to life after the NICU. Among this group are marketing & communications specialists, inventors, consultants, designers, community organizers, authors, speakers, educators, counselors, and developmental care experts. They all have one crucial characteristic in common, which is that they have lived through and survived the NICU or the loss of a baby themselves.
Having access to so many leaders in the preemie community in one place is a boon for any industry leader. Many
contacts, many stories, many ideas brew at our summits. It is the must-attend event in our community, where we can
help them generate new ideas, new therapies and new ways of helping tiny babies not just survive, but thrive.