To provide prayers, emotional support and resource to families who are expecting a child with a critical diagnosis; families who have an infant in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, and families who have transitioned home with a critical or chronic illness or special needs.
Made For A Miracle
We know what it’s like to walk the NICU hallway alone. We know what it’s like to wonder about how you’re going to put gas in your car or how you’re going to buy groceries. We know, because WE are one of those families. From pregnancy to your NICU stay, to the transition home. We don’t want you to go through it alone. We want to be there for you. And we want to help!!
To be a resource for families with children currently in the hospital or that have transitioned home. We hope to provide all NICU families, past and present with any kind of financial assistance, support through other local resources and be a liason between families and the hospital.
We hope to give families the HOPE and FAITH they need to get through the difficult time of caring for a sick child. We wish to provide parents and siblings with advice, information and assistance with the everyday life of having a sick child. We want to connect as many families as we can to build a strong community.
Services we provide
- Parent to Parent Support (one on one support)
- Prayers and Prayer Chains
- Daily emails with messages of ENCOURAGEMENT and HOPE
- Play dates (all ages)
- Support Group ~ Coffee Break ~ Mommy’s Night Out
- Sibling Day Out (ages 5+)
- Emergency hospital stay care packages
- Special Occasion Gifts: Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Birthdays and Christmas
- Memory Boxes
- Financial Support such as gas cards, grocery store gift cards, meal cards and other donations.
- Assist with being a liaison between family and hospital staff and case worker
- Supply family with other resources and reading materials
- Community Events (lots planned for the rest of 2015 and 2016)
- Social Networking (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest)
- Weekly Newsletter with helpful tips and supportive information
Resources regarding high-risk pregnancy, navigating the NICU, your journey home after the NICU, as well as bereavement can be found on theMade For A Miracle website.
Made For A Miracle is an active member in the prematurity community. Information about how to attend upcoming events and fundraisers can be easily found by visiting their website.
Frequently Asked Questions
In this section, you will find questions that are frequently asked aboutMade For A Miracle. If you have a question aboutMade For A Miracle, their mission, or want to know more, please feel free to contact Preemie Parent Alliance and we will make sure your question is answered promptly.
What kind of families do you work with?
Made For A Miracle works with the most fragile of families – those who have experienced a premature birth.
What year were you established?
Made For A Miracle was founded in 2015
What is your organization classification?
Made For A Miracle is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt non-profit organization
What is the geographical reach of your organization?
Made For A Miracle supports families throughout the nation
Drop us a line anytime, and we will respond to you as soon as possible.