Join the Industry CollectiveLearn More About PPA and the Benefits of Joining
Who We Are
Preemie Parent Alliance is a network of organizations offering support to families of premature infants. We are the only professional association for NICU Parent Leaders in the United States. PPA provides a platform for NICU Parent Leaders to come together as a collective voice representing the needs and best interests of NICU families in all facets of healthcare policy, care guidelines, advocacy, education & family support.
One of the greatest challenges we face is making our Summit affordable and accessible for our members. Most of our parent leaders volunteer their time for their organizations; therefore they do not have expense accounts or travel reimbursement from a hospital or other employer to pay for continuing education opportunities such as this. Your generous support, at any level, will ensure participation of our membership and enable us to bring in thought leaders and other professionals to conduct workshops; which will in turn help foster the continued growth and success of NICU family support programs, collaborative parent/provider relationships and initiatives across the country. In order to give these medically fragile babies a chance for a full life, and the families an opportunity to thrive, our parent leaders must be fully equipped to grow and sustain their organizations for years to come.
Benefits of Becoming a Sponsor
- Acknowledgement as sponsor
- Company logo on all Summit materials
- Company updates in PPA newsletter
- Company announcements during Summit promo period
- Acknowledgement in press releases
- Corporate inclusion for 1 year with exclusive PPA benefits
- Opportunities to address audience at Summit
- Company mention & link in all digital promotions & social media posts
- Complimentary tickets to welcome dinner and access to all sessions
- Advertisements in digital program book
- Inclusion of marketing/educational materials in attendee packets
- Linked company logo on PPA website until end of 2018 Summit
- Complimentary exhibit space with 6-ft draped table & chairs
- Verbal acknowledgement from podium at Summit opening
- Opportunity to participate in networking activities
Who Will Be There?
Out of an anticipated attendance of 65 -75 people, 90% of attendees are founders and executive directors of NICU parent support organizations from across the United States. Our members work in local, regional, and national capacities with NICU families along the continuum of care from high risk pregnancy to life after the NICU. We expect 10% of our audience to be made up of other Maternal Infant Health stakeholders, providers and industry leaders.