Become a PPA AffiliateBenefits, Requirements, and Approval Process
Who We Are
Preemie Parent Alliance is a network of organizations offering support to families of premature infants. To ensure best outcomes for preemie families, the Preemie Parent Alliance is dedicated to representing the needs and best interests of preemie families in all facets of healthcare policy, care guidelines, advocacy, education and family support. As a national network we are establishing a unified parent voice to advocate for infants, who cannot speak for themselves, and their families. Together, we represent thousands of NICU and bereaved families across the country.
Benefits of our Affiliate Circle
- Opportunities to collaborate and network with PPA member organizations
- Receive members only “network news”
- Opportunity to provide content for “network news”
- Discounted registration to the annual PPA Summit
- Opportunity to exhibit at the annual PPA Summit
- May be called upon for speaking or educational events where a PPA/provider dynamic is required
- Hyperlinked logo on PPA website Included in Professional Affiliate Circle webpage
- Expose our members to more professionals in maternal infant health
- Encourage collaboration among all maternal infant health stakeholders
- Creates a resource bank for education and expertise from maternal infant health professionals
All applications are reviewed and verified by the Preemie Parent Alliance Leadership Team. Upon approval and receipt of your Professional Affiliate Circle dues of $450, your account will be activated.
Who Can Become An Affiliate?
- Must demonstrate active involvement in Maternal Infant Health community with a focus on prematurity and infants in the NICU
- Must demonstrate active involvement with the preemie parent community through existing partnerships, projects, events, etc.
- Must demonstrate mission alignment in terms of recognizing the parent as an essential component of care team